Saturday, August 10, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component


 Literal:  


1. 
Nitjasin Summer Mentorship Log.:

Here's the log, I didn't know how to have it all show up here and taking a screenshot wouldn't have been very helpful.

2. Contact Info: Ryan Pineda, 1.213.740.2851     


3. What questions were raised because of the 10 hours of experience?  List them.     
All of my questions previous were answered through this program however I was left with these:


  1. What other jobs can be branched with Dentistry?
  2. What is the workload like?
  3. Why does specializing not always end is success?
  4. Which specialty is needed most?

Interpretive


4. What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?


From this experience, I gained a bigger view of what I want to be when I grow up. It's really important to have a passion and plan to your future and I feel that doing this broadened my view and ignited what I can see myself doing for the rest of my life.
  

Applied

   
5. How did what you did help you choose a topic?  Please explain.


Originally I couldn't decide or had a clue on what I wanted to do. But doing this really wanted me to choose Dentistry as my topic. It appeals to me and makes me happy. Past advice from seniors told me to do something I really liked or I couldn't get bored of. Dentistry hits both of those on a t and I feel that choosing this can help me put out a really good product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment