1. List
your topic here:
Dentistry
possibly Pediatric Dentistry (Kids)
2. What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLRs? Be specific and use an example. Examples can come from senior project, model assembly, core, and/or participation in senior class ASB or other organizations on campus (clubs etc).
I think that to measure and see
my growth in the ESLRs citizenship wise would be through the four good deeds we
do as a part of Senior Year.
For example, the canned food drive and other activities can help humble oneself and doing well for others is important as well.
Numerous subjects are taught this year and to be exemplary in those classes could demonstrate my growth in the learning portion of the ESLRs. Not just limited to that but all the activities during the course of this year are learning opportunities.
Skills can always be improved so technologically wise so I think just through my presentations and the blog posts, computer skills will be honed and sharpened.
As a communicator I've heard that Model assembly requires a lot of that. So, I think after that project I will have grown greatly because it's required in that project.
For example, the canned food drive and other activities can help humble oneself and doing well for others is important as well.
Numerous subjects are taught this year and to be exemplary in those classes could demonstrate my growth in the learning portion of the ESLRs. Not just limited to that but all the activities during the course of this year are learning opportunities.
Skills can always be improved so technologically wise so I think just through my presentations and the blog posts, computer skills will be honed and sharpened.
As a communicator I've heard that Model assembly requires a lot of that. So, I think after that project I will have grown greatly because it's required in that project.
No comments:
Post a Comment