Content:
1. Who do you plan to interview? Why?
2. You have to ask 5 questions. What additional questions do you plan to ask? Ask open-ended questions. What are open-ended questions?
1. Who do you plan to interview? Why?
I plan on interviewing Sahar Hamedani DDS. She just recently got her DDS and I worked close with her during my Dental Exploration program. She always had open arms when it came to interacting with her so I think it'd be good to interview her.
2. You have to ask 5 questions. What additional questions do you plan to ask? Ask open-ended questions. What are open-ended questions?
- What made you want to become a dentist?
- What real life experiences did you gain as being a dentist?
- How do you know if dentistry is right for you?
- Why is dentistry important?
- What type of interactions can be given in this field?
Depending on the answers I get can make me ask very different questions from what I have. Follow up questions would be in regards to her past and how she was during my age. From these mentorship and interview sessions I want to learn as much as I can to further myself in that field.
No comments:
Post a Comment