Literal:
1. The Presentation I viewed were:
Ana B Hair Dressing
Rene L Karate
Elijah A Marine Conservation
Brent K Computer Analysis
Stephany H Graphic Design
ElizabethR Physical Therapy'
PerlaV Early Childhood Edu
GabrielB Stage Managing
AndrewD Personal Training
2. I'm still wondering how the whole project is graded, I understand that there is required parts but I wasn't shown the rubric or what we were suppose to look for in the presentations.
Interpretive:
3. The most important part that I got from watching the projects was to be prepared. Throughout the week many of the presentations I viewed either A, did not make time, or B, were done so last minute that they were rambling and extremely boring. I understand that this isn't an easy project but I think that you should at least try your best to give examples for the following people to learn upon.
Applied:
4. I'm considering doing an international relations topic, that involves hospitality and human relations. My Mother used to do something along those lines before she changed jobs. I think that I'd like to pursue that solely on the fact that I have contacts that could help me create a presentation about it.
1. The Presentation I viewed were:
Ana B Hair Dressing
Rene L Karate
Elijah A Marine Conservation
Brent K Computer Analysis
Stephany H Graphic Design
ElizabethR Physical Therapy'
PerlaV Early Childhood Edu
GabrielB Stage Managing
AndrewD Personal Training
2. I'm still wondering how the whole project is graded, I understand that there is required parts but I wasn't shown the rubric or what we were suppose to look for in the presentations.
Interpretive:
3. The most important part that I got from watching the projects was to be prepared. Throughout the week many of the presentations I viewed either A, did not make time, or B, were done so last minute that they were rambling and extremely boring. I understand that this isn't an easy project but I think that you should at least try your best to give examples for the following people to learn upon.
Applied:
4. I'm considering doing an international relations topic, that involves hospitality and human relations. My Mother used to do something along those lines before she changed jobs. I think that I'd like to pursue that solely on the fact that I have contacts that could help me create a presentation about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment