As you may know, I am doing my independent component at Alosta Dental. Here I get really up close and am able to see what's going in a private dental office.
I thought it would be a good idea to give a tour on where I am spending a good portion of my time after school.
So here is the patient rooms. There are three in total complete with drills, xrays, monitors, and all the state of the art equipment and tools needed to function a quality dental practice. As you can see the decor is very nice as well and if you're in the chair you can look up and see a pleasant view of a beach.
Right here is the prep area. This area is where all the tools are cleaned, sterilized, and repackaged for use again. There are also safety materials to protect the dentist from diseases as well as the basic needs to partake in any procedures deemed necessary.
Here is the front. Its located in the heart of Glendora and is a very pleasant and good spot for the business. The wide window front allows people to look inside and see what a clean, professional, and quality institution Alosta dental is.
No comments:
Post a Comment