Content:
1. Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
Despite the technical difficulties that occurred while presenting the fact that people participated in my activity which involved flossing was pretty surprising and made me feel warm about myself.
1. Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
Despite the technical difficulties that occurred while presenting the fact that people participated in my activity which involved flossing was pretty surprising and made me feel warm about myself.
2. Questions to Consider
a. What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?
AE-
b. Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I would say an AE because I followed everything as stated on the contract but brought more content to share than what was asked for. For my activity I presented and taught something that would be able to be taken from and kept forever. I mean, flossing an important addition to oral hygiene and I'm pretty sure for those who watched my presentation they can do it properly now.
3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
Presenting. I'm passionate about my topic and I knew what I was talking about.
3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
Presenting. I'm passionate about my topic and I knew what I was talking about.
4. (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
Not allowing my timer to reset in the middle of my presentation. That'd be helpful for next time. With that in mind as well, I would've not rushed in my activity. Because I was unsure of the time, that was rushed which made it seem unprofessional.
5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
Your answer was good. I'd like to see you have what was in your plan. We'd talked about models, but I understand that those could be hard to come by. The idea about using fingers to demonstrate worked well, and it might have made everyone a little more comfortable doing your activity : )
ReplyDelete