(1) Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I am most proud that my activity worked out and it seemed that my audience was engaged and liked what I had to say. I know that Dentistry isn't the most appealing or interesting topic so to see people engaged and smiling while I presented meant a lot to me.
What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I am most proud that my activity worked out and it seemed that my audience was engaged and liked what I had to say. I know that Dentistry isn't the most appealing or interesting topic so to see people engaged and smiling while I presented meant a lot to me.
(2) Questions to Consider
a. What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?
AE
b. What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?
P
(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
In my senior project what worked best for me was talking about it. I'm really passionate and I like my topic a lot so it was something that I could easily relate to and apply in my life.
(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
Deadlines. That definitely messed me up a little bit because I wasn't prepared for when things were due. At the beginning too I had issues with finishing my work completely on time as well.
(5) Finding Value
How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors? Be specific and use examples. This senior project helped me understand planning. One example of this would be scheduling; college, mentorship, and my project work.
(5) Finding Value
How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors? Be specific and use examples. This senior project helped me understand planning. One example of this would be scheduling; college, mentorship, and my project work.
No comments:
Post a Comment