Saturday, November 30, 2013

Extra Blog November: Different Perspectives

So today I went to the dentist... as a patient. It was a very different perspective since recently I've been the one giving treatments and cleanings instead of recieving them. My Dental Hygeinist today was an older lady name Marina. She went to Ostrow School of Dentistry and now works there. She's been a hygeinist for 10 years now and loves her work.

Throughout the cleaning I was very observant on her actions and manner towards me. Especially when she was cleaning my teeth and really getting inside of my mouth I noticed the techniques used and was amazed on how still her hands were when polishing my mandibulars.

I asked her a couple of questions but she wasn't the talkative type. I just found out very basic information.


Here's a picture of where I get my teeth cleaned:

Selfies in the dental chair, you know how it is.
 This is the whole area where each patient is placed for their visits.


No comments:

Post a Comment