1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
For this second independent component since my project is specific on kids, I was planning on going to a preschool and learning from the teachers on how they make the kids cooperate and they ensure all of the children leave happy. That has to do with my EQ too so I'll be learning more and will allow me to formulate more answers.
2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
I will record my time, and take photos. I'm sure that since I have a pretty good relationship with this school I will be able to plan an event or assignment for the kids.
3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
Really interacting with children can help me dwell into the topic. Face it, I'm doing this on dentistry and how many patients talk after their procedure? By being able to get personal and see the children in a natural habitat it will be possible to find what they like and implement it in a patient care topic.
4. Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.
Ok
For this second independent component since my project is specific on kids, I was planning on going to a preschool and learning from the teachers on how they make the kids cooperate and they ensure all of the children leave happy. That has to do with my EQ too so I'll be learning more and will allow me to formulate more answers.
2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
I will record my time, and take photos. I'm sure that since I have a pretty good relationship with this school I will be able to plan an event or assignment for the kids.
3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
Really interacting with children can help me dwell into the topic. Face it, I'm doing this on dentistry and how many patients talk after their procedure? By being able to get personal and see the children in a natural habitat it will be possible to find what they like and implement it in a patient care topic.
4. Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.
Ok
No comments:
Post a Comment